Thursday, October 23, 2008

La la LAAAAAA



Steve and I have started going to church.

Nobody panic.

I know that among the readers of this blog there is a wide range of religious beliefs. This particular church makes me happy because I feel I have found a place I can be all spiritual about without feeling hypocritical. And as of yet we haven't had to give up our worldly possessions and move to a commune. And also THEY HAVE A CHOIR.

I actually attended a few services before working up the courage to join, and then I left for Tennessee, but yesterday after dinner I finally attended my first rehearsal. And it felt SO GOOD! I mean, I have to be honest with you, my voice is rusty, but considering how long it's been, and the fact that I couldn't even sing in the shower for months after Andy was born, I think I'm doing pretty well. So I thought I would share, because I know I've been all grumps lately.

Also, on an unrelated topic, you should watch this, just in case you haven't seen it. Just do it.

4 comments:

Debs said...

how did your boys get so big? I mean, i know i've been reading your blog forever, but still! They're still just as cute :)

The choir and church sound great

queenmabby said...

i think that's so awesome that you are singing again! you have an amazing voice. yay for restarting previous passions!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I am sooooo happy for you! Go sing your heart out; lift your voice so it can be heard!! Now, explain how you got them to cry & then laugh on cue! Was there pain & chocolate inviolved?????

Jules said...

I am SO excited to hear that you are singing again! Go you!