Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Secrets

I don't post about trips or vacations ahead of time. Instead, I pre post and let people know when we've returned. The idea is so that people won't find "Our House Will Be Empty For Five Days and by the way Our Dog Won't Bite" all over the internet.

Anyhow, I am tired and so are the kids, who are still recovering from our trip. Last night Andy woke up five times, and so did Nathan. In fact, Nate ended up in the bed, with us. I discovered this in the morning, when Andy woke me and I peeked in the see if the other boys were awake. And Nate's bed was empty.

Today was also picture day at the school, and I can't wait for the pictures.

I know these posts are jumbled and not interesting. But I really am more tired right now than I have been in a long time. And I haven't even started unpacking, or cleaned out my car. So... please be patient.

No comments: