Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Argh!

Bad Day.

Andy got up at 4:30, and I think that set the tone of the day for me. We spent the first part of the day at the beach, and that was fine. It didn't get REALLY bad until I got home and had to go grocery shopping. The boys were loud and cried. I forgot to get Steve gum, which was the only thing he asked me for. Then I got the battery charger for my camera, but it is the wrong one. Everything I'm doing seems to be wrong, and I am bursting into tears for no reason, and sometimes when I hear a really sad TV commercial jingle. Which is how I know this is all because I am too tired. So I'm just going to have to get back to you all tomorrow.

Love, Kathleen

6 comments:

Jamie said...

i'm sorry fleen :( get some sleep tonight!

g. fox said...

hang in there, lady... maybe it's something in the air.

Susan's Losin' said...

I remember those feelings of being overwhelmed by everything! Hope you could go to sleep early tonight.

Debs said...

big hugs and lots of love

A Frenchie + an American in Paris +1 said...

hope you feel better, soon!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

x0x0x0x0x0x0x