Thursday, August 13, 2009

Please, Weight....

I have a new link in my sidebar.

When I was in Florida this spring, I found myself talking with my sister and my brother about our weights. My brother and I were telling my sister how amazing she looked, and how incredibly skinny. And my sister said something... I don't remember exactly... but she mentioned that she refused to let herself weight any more than XXX pounds.

And my first thought was "Dude - that's my goal weight. That's what I've been trying to get down to since before my first pregnancy!"

So... I know that I am not huge, and I do love my body and my curves (except my tummy) and all that stuff. But I also know that I like being in shape and that I could stand to loose a few. In my case it's more about eating less cookies, but... you know. Cookies - who can say no?

So, in case you haven't noticed, I have a new link in my sidebar. Susan is someone very dear to me who is willing to share her weight loss journey, and if you're trying to loose any weight at all, or maybe even trying not to gain, she might be going through the same kind of things you are. Drop by her site and see what she has to say!

No comments: