Saturday, August 01, 2009

My Own Home

When we were kids coming home from vacation, the first thing my brothers and sisters and I would do was run around the house to look at each room. There was a funny feeling. Everything looked so odd and so familiar at the same time, as though there were some alternate reality and we were visitors in our own home.

That's where I am right now. In the "visitor in my own home, familiarly disoritented" stage. But I am back, and I do have photographs, and stories, and new adventures to share with you!

Gosh, I hope people still check in here.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I do!

g. fox said...

moi aussi!

Jean said...

and me!

Debs said...

I do. I've just got a bit lax about commenting.

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Uh-huh, yup, ypu!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ummm, I mean "yup, yup", not yup, ypu!

A Frenchie + an American in Paris +1 said...

me too! maybe i should say me five?!?!