Monday, August 31, 2009

Begin the Madness

This week, Steve begins work in a new office, for a new company. So he has to go in to the office every day this week.

This week, school starts. The official start date is Wednesday, but Nick and I will go on a special Kindergarten Only bus ride tomorrow, so we can get used to the bus and meet his teacher. Then on Wednesday Nicholas will ride the bus alone, and I will take Nate to HIS new school.

Gymnastics begins this week, too. Nick and Nate went to their new classes this afternoon. Because of their school schedules, they both have class right when they are used to having nap. They do skip naps every once and awhile, so I was more worried about Andy. But Andy fell asleep at 10 this morning, exhausted from HIS gymnastics class - one I do with him. So he was wide awake and in a good mood while we waited. And by the way, he loved gymnastics. He jumped right in, jumping, climbing, and just having the best time.

It's funny that, technically, I'm not starting anything. But I'm more exhausted than everyone else put together.

2 comments:

g. fox said...

because you're doing all the work! hang in there, you gorgeous, overly competent woman. I'm so sorry I'm not going to get to make you dinner this weekend. raincheck!

A Frenchie + an American in Paris +1 said...

Meg is so right! Kathleen - you are doing an amazing job at keeping things moving forward and raising 3 incredibly adorable boys! I imagine it's like having 3 full time jobs. Hang in there! I wish I were closer and I would offer to babysit them! You could send them to Singapore for a visit! ;0)