Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby Baby

I have been having Baby Lust.

It started when a mother at gymnastics had a new baby, and I needed to hold him when she ran out to the car to get diapers. And here I am, holding this squishy five-week-old baby, who seemed so so so small, but who was really already over ten pounds.

Then I got to hold the baby brother of one of Nick's school friends.

And then, my friend Miranda, who I love SO much, finally had her baby girl! BABY GIRL! I haven't met her yet, but I have to tell you it's taking all my willpower not to drive the hour down to where she lives just to smell that baby's head! Even Nick and Nate keep asking if they are going to meet the baby each morning.

BaBY!

Don't tell Steve. He would be horrified.

And congratulations to Mo and Jud.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ooo, I know what you mean!! Lately my new game has been to see how many men I can get to hand me their little babies! So far I'm 3 for 3. I just smile at the baby, clap my hands & then hold out my arms. Usually, the daddy hands me the baby!