Wednesday, June 15, 2011

True Story


Nathan is quite the pianist.

He hasn't had any lessons yet, but he will sit down at the piano and play with both hands, creating his own songs. He's no Wolfgang, but his songs can actually be recognized as "music."

When he comes away from the piano, he will ask me or Steve about his song. "Did you like my song, Mom?"

Me: Yes!

Nate: I made it up.

Me: Wow!

Nate: It's a sad song.

Me: It sounded kind of sad.

Nate: And it's a True song!

Me: A what?

Nate: I have Lots of True Songs! Want to hear more?


3 comments:

Jamie said...

Little Antoine de Saint Exupery.

Anonymous said...

Have I told you lately how much I LOVE THESE KIDS?? They are the cutest and the brightest and the sweetest and the most creative. Seriously. Best Mom Award.

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

He "are a genius!" He told me that a couple of years ago & I've never doubted him!