Friday, June 24, 2011

Fly Guy

Suddenly we our kitchen was full off flies.

They lay eggs in our trash, you see? One gets in, and it's all over. I thought I had it under control, but apparently I did not. The maggots infested the trash in the garage, and the flies make their dirty way into my home.

I went to the grocery store I hate, the nearest, most convenient one, that is actually more expensive and least user-friendly and also took the place of a nice wooded area so I try never to go there but it's so convenient that I just can't HELP it... Anyway, I went there for tons of fly strips and fly sticks and stuff. In one afternoon I caught about fifty flies.

Eww. Fifty flies in my kitchen.

I feel like a horrible person, with these live flies caught in these sticky traps. I can hear the buzzing of wings flapping uselessly, and if you look closely you can see buggy limbs waving around trying to free buggy bodies.

Eww.

Suddenly I'm cleaning everything and spraying alcohol in my trash to end the reproductive cycle of the FLY!

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ewww! Yuk, yuk, yukkity, yuk! I hear bleach also works. But putting all that aside...I love the new background! Does this mean that spring has finally sprung in the upper northeast??