Saturday, June 04, 2011

New Arrival

I know I haven't been posting pictures as much as I should. I will again very soon. Please be patient.

You see, I got a new computer.

I know, I know, I also feel as though I just got my last laptop, so what business do I have going out and buying a new one?

Well, first of all, my old one was falling apart. Seriously and literally. I mean, bits of plastic were peeling and chipping off of it. Also, every once and awhile I would get this message that my startup disk was almost full. "What does that mean?" I asked Steve. "It means you need to delete some stuff," Steve replied. So I would go through photos and documents and delete as much as I could stand, and three days later I would get the same message again.

Enough excuses. Besides, I didn't buy this new laptop myself, anyway. Steve surprised me, because that's the kind of guy he is.

Anyway, my new laptop is amazing. It's faster and thinner and silverier and the keyboard is much more pleasant to use. Maybe it's the construction of the keyboard, or maybe because I don't get stuck on shards of breaking plastic. Regardless, I love this thing.

The issue is, my photo library has yet to be imported. Well, it's imported, but not translated into the new updated form of iphoto. I'm putting this off because it takes over an hour, and also because warnings flashed up (once complete the photos can not be viewed in the old format) and I scare easily. I'll get to it. I just need time.

And once I do I will feel comfortable downloading new pictures and photographs and all of that stuff! I just need a little more time.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hooray!!! I know how you feel. I got a new printer/scanner/fax & feel proud of myself b/cs I set up the WiFi successfully!