Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day Camp

Last post I complained about summer ending, but today I'm posting about day camp. I guess we had another couple of weeks after all. I just have to squeeze every single ounce of fun out of them that I can!

The boys are going to Gym And Swim day camp every single day this week. I shall have four hours of time to myself every morning. Time to clean the house, to shop for groceries alone, to make more zucchini bread (which we are already tired of eating, but what else can I do with this stuff besides adding it to tikka rice?)

I'm pretty excited, because the boys can practice their swimming and I don't have to go in with them. Also, they come home completely exhausted. They may meet even more of the kids they will be spending time with all year long. I can't wait to see how they like it!

All I have to do is make sure they each have a lunch, a snack, two drinks, a water bottle, sunscreen, bug spray, a towel, a dry bathing suit, and a complete change of dry clothing. One would think they were hiking for a week instead of gym and swimming for a short 4 hours.

No comments: