Friday, August 05, 2011

Swimmy Swim Swim




Every year I tell myself that THIS is the year my kids will learn to swim. I have been telling myself this for the past four years. I was one of those babies who was thrown into the water and would bob about happily. I don't remember not knowing how to swim. So I'm have never been sure how to teach my kids how to swim.

This year, I think it's finally happened. With Nick and Nate, at least.


They looked kind of funny, because they are still terrified of getting their faces wet. Well, Nick is. Nate is just terrified of breathing in water because he refuses to hold his breath. Regardless, both boys made it the length of the pool and back with no floaties.


Andrew, on the other hand, had to be coaxed into the pool. I considered it an accomplishment that he would get into pool at all, even if he refused to try and swim sans floatation device.


2 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Wow! They're all doing GREAT! Andy will be next, then you'll have 3 little tadpoles!

g. fox said...

did steve ever give nate his 20 euro!?