Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yard Work

At the end of the school year, when the weather finally warmed a little bit, I was really motivated to do yard work. I clipped and trimmed. I chopped down a huge bush, and used electric saw to do it! I mulched. I must have purchased twenty five bags of mulch, and it didn't get half of what I needed done, done.

At some point, I lost interest. I put down the mulch I got, but I didn't bother to get more, and there are still bald spots. The thorny brush in the back is so bad I can SEE in invade the grass. And the weeds are popping through the existing mulch, and the bushes I clipped now need trimming again, which makes me really angry. I could spend all day, every day, in the yard, and I still wouldn't be able to keep up.

I wish I had more time.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Like housework, yard work is Sisyphean.