Friday, August 26, 2011

School Stuff

We got the letter from the teachers in the mail, and not only is the first day of school written on the schedule (August 31st) but so are the visiting days.

I'm always exited about the first day of school. For two and a half hours every day I will have time to myself. Well, three hours a week, because Andy goes in three days a week. But STILL! Just think about what can be accomplished!

Before school starts I need to go shopping for school supplies. I didn't want to go overboard, so now I have it narrowed down to the pencils and plastic sheet protectors Nick's teacher requested, plastic sandwich containers so I don't have to use the disposable baggies, and new underwear. For the boys.

I feel like I am starting something new, also. I hope the schedule works out so I can do some volunteer work at the school. I hope I can get a good piano schedule for Nick and Nate. I hope the kids do well in school.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I've got my fingers crossed!!