Friday, February 10, 2006

FYI - I have added some links to this blog! With more than a little help from Debs, and especially Betsy, who was able to break everything down into step by step instructions for the computer illiterate that I am.

Thailand 2006 is my brother Jamie's Blog. I highly recommend visiting this blog, if you haven't already. He is currently in Thailand (duh) teaching a bunch of kids how to speak English. It's tough because their proficiency is so low and the conditions a lot of these kids come from are far from ideal. However, Jamie makes each entry funny, and keeps entertaining me (OK - everyone who reads his blog) with stories of local customs and his lack of Thai.

It's My Life is a blog I recently discovered. Debs is all the way in the UK and documenting her daily life as a young teacher. She found me first, I have to admit, but I am all for supporting a fellow Blogger. I'm hoping Debs will keep posting. A this point I want to know if her car troubles will resolve themselves.

Mike Daisey is a writer / actor / dilettante who not only does interesting things with his life, but posts interesting and enlightening things on this "Fortress on the Web." Visually and Mentally, this site should wake you up.

Dooce is my all favorite. Heather B Armstrong is a professional blogger. She's an Ex Morman who grew up in Tennessee, lives in Utah, and has a little girl only a little older than Nicholas. I laugh, I cry, I read her blog every single day. I may not shower, but I will read her blog.

That's all I have for now. If anyone knows of any other sites or blogs that I might be interested in, please let me know! I can't promise I'll link to them, but I'll definitely go visit them, because that's the kind of gal I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a good & generous blogger -- sending traffic to all those other sites! If there is a blogger heaven, you have secured your place!

Debs said...

I'm just about to go and get my new car right now! It's so exciting. Right now I can't decide if having a new car or a link to my blog is more exciting!