Thursday, February 02, 2006


PLUS:
- Nicholas is staring out the window and singing. I have never heard anything so wonderful in my life.

NOT SO PLUS:
- Nathan went through 5 sleep outfits, two sheets, three blankets, 3 pads to protect his sheets, and the bumblebee head support thingy in the photo above, all in about 90 minutes last night. And I hate laundry.

REASONS I AM LUCKY:
- Despite the fact that I kept bringing him into our bed, Nathan managed to NOT mess up our brand new sheets.
- I have brand new sheets.
- Who am I kidding? I have my boys! And I get to be at home with them, which is great... although even if I kept working I would be on maternity leave... HEY! Where's my maternity leave? Wait a minute...

WHAT I HOPE TO DO TODAY:
- Sleep
- Sleep
- Maybe leave the house to pick up a coffee or something.
- Sleep

Now I just have to convince both boys to nap at the same time...

3 comments:

LARISSA said...

I'm confused. Do you put diapers on Nate? How exactly does he "go through" so many outfits?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Kathleen. Put some diapers on your kid.

Kathleen said...

Ha ha, very funny.
OBVOUSLY I put diapers on him. But between his skinny legs and bum and the way he frog legs when I change his diaper, they just don't fit the way they're advertized.
Pee goes out the side of the diaper, down his leg. Or else he firehoses as I'm changing him - what can you do? Or else he's throwing up all over the whole thing, and that has nothing to do with diapers at all, really...