Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Clearly There is a Plot Against Me


The more laundry I do the more there is to get done. Over the long weekend I have had to change Nick's sheets twice and our sheets once. Nick's average PJ use is about 1.75 pairs a night. Nathan is fine with his PJ's, but goes through 5 bibs a day in drool. And I mean give him ten minutes and his bib is so wet you can wring it out. He has also started peeing the second his diaper is off, soaking the clean diaper, his clean clothes, and in most cases my pants as well.

I do laundry every day, people. One or two loads. And it's starting to back up on me. What will I do when the weather gets cooler and the clothing takes up more space?

2 comments:

Debs said...

How about plastic disposable aprons for you to wear when you change Nate's nappy\diaper? that might stop you having to change as well.
And if all else fails wrap them both in lots of plastic and don't let them out. Although that would be a bit cruel, and also maybe messy when you unwrapped them. Ok, on that note I'm gonna stop typing.

Jamie said...

makes ya wonder what mom did, huh? I think she invested in a second machine.