Sunday, September 17, 2006

What to wear?


I have been letting Nick pick out his own clothes in the morning. Mostly because whatever I pick out does not seem to be good enough. I'll pick out a pair of pants, he'll look at them and say "No! No! No!" I've also tried giving him a choice between two pairs, but he seems to know there are others stashed in the drawer.

As a result, he sometimes looks a bit strange. But since I don't have a good instinct for matching or fashion anyway, I figure we're even.

Add to that the fact that it's 40 degrees colder in the morning than in the afternoon, and we've got issues. Yesterday we went for a walk and I thought we were all going to boil in jeans and long sleeves. But that morning we needed sweatshirts just to come downstairs.

Ah! Fall! Winter is just around the corner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debs said...

I love the beautiful photo.

Anonymous said...

There's a cmml that says: "What goes IN the tummy is more important that what goes ON the tummy." Wise words for mothers... as long as their kids do not want to go out nekkid! Let him pick out his own stuff for now eventually he'll go for the this or that choice.