Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I didn't mean THAT normal!

Things are back to normal.
It takes Nick 90 minutes to eat breakfast because he's eating one Golden Graham at a time.
Wake up time is 5:30 once again, but somehow worse after all those days of 7am wake-ups. It also doesn't help that 5:30 is now still pitch black.

Linda - Nicholas was feeling Nate's head in an effort to exorcise whatever it is that has taken over our little boy. After much time and effort, however, he told us that there is NOTHING possessing Nathan. He just acts that way all the time. Ha! We thought NICK was hyper and loud! Ha! That's like when my mother thought I was a "difficult teenager" and then my sister hit puberty and dyed her hair green!

There are no pictures today. I didn't take an awful lot of them while the kids were swollen and snotty, so I need to catch up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, you answer! I feel relieved. I thought for sure there was a little devil in there. I am glad that all is as it should be. Whew, had me worried for a moment!

But I think when I next see you, I will feel Nate's head for myself to make sure all is well. ;-p