Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blank Page



Most days I can dig into the pocket of my mind and rummage through three or four ideas for a post, ideas that I have stashed there much the same way Nicholas stashes pennies and rocks and acorns (he calls them EggNuts) in the depths of his pockts, and know they are there, and begins to panic if he thinks they might have possibly been removed.

But the past few days I reach into that pocket and come up with nothing. The pockets are empty. I'm aure, if I though hard enough, I could find something to write about, something funny and charming and having to do with Nathan learning to claimb out of his crib (he can) or Nicholas learning haw to spell "coffee" (he can but doesn't know what it means). But at this point, my mind is a blank. Well, it isn't but you guys don't care that I have to rush to get my picture taken for my new passport, then rush to the post office, and go grocery shopping, and think about Nicholas and decide if he should attend "school" over the summer or trust that a 3 month break will be fine because it saves money and after all he'll be fine, but he loves it SO MUCH! and what should we have for dinner tonight. Nicholas keeps asking, hoping each time the answer will be TACOS but it won't be because we had them two nights ago.

I gotta go.

2 comments:

Debs said...

Sounds like a busy day ahead. I hope you get all the passport stuff sorted soon.

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I got nothin today either.