Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Busy to the Left, Busy to the Right



I am far to occupied with THINGS to write a proper, organized, and focused post. We are getting ready for a trip to NY. I am making plans for our trip later this year to France, which includes arranging care for our pets and (I just realized ) getting myself a new passport. Yuck. On top of the fact that we ran out of coffee three days ago and I keep forgetting to get more, and oh, also, Nicholas has turned into a holy terror, screaming and yelling and sobbing at the tiniest things... (think me as a teenager, but smaller and less able to reason.)

And now I must look up information on passport renewal while waiting for the dog lady to arrive and ask me who the pets should go to should we die while we are on vacation.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Mail it in. You will have it back way before you have to get on that plane. And it beats standing in line...unless you have really short lines in that place where you live!