Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall Rain

One of the things I have NOT yet mentioned about our trip to Florida is our visit with family. The last time I had seen my Aunt Myrtle was right after Nicholas was born, around 4 years ago. We drove up to see her and my cousin Andy, and also my cousin Scott and his wife, Stacey, and his two little boys, Kaylor and Carter. Kaylor looks just like Scott did when he was small. I have the pictures to prove it. Well, pictures of a young Scott. Not pictures of Kaylor because, true to form, I did not actually pull my camera out while we were there. Hooray me.
Our visit was one of the highlights of our trip. It's always nice to visit with family, especially people you haven't seen in a while.

But now that it's raining and chilly up here, I feel comfortable saying I miss the heat.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ooo, look! A picture of Steve having fun! I knew it, I knew it, I knew he would have fun!