Thursday, September 25, 2008

Under The Weather

We've all got colds. I am pretty sure I mentioned that. And today I tried keeping everything low key, but couldn't help the day from being draining.

Nick and Nate spent all afternoon packing their backpacks with small, apparently indispensable items, such as blocks, small books, and small animal figures. They then took a "trip" to someplace called "Lexus" which is apparently in Japan. While there, they visited the Japanese Disney World, where they rode the Star Wars ride, AND the Power Rangers ride.

When I realized Nate's nose needed wiping for the 57th time that hour, I asked him to go to the bathroom and bring be some tissue. The readership of this blog can be divided into two categories: those who have been to my home and those who have not. For those who have not, let me just say that the downstairs bathroom is some distance from the living room. When Nathan appeared in the living room some thirty seconds later, he had not only three squares of toilet paper in one fist, but the rest of the roll in the other, trailing out behind him, all the way through the kitchen and back into the bathroom, where it had finally run off the roll.

Doesn't Buzz Lightyear look scary in this picture?

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Nick looks happy, but Nate looks as oif he's taken a rally good look at Buzz Lightyear's face! I'd look skeptical about standing so close too!