Thursday, September 18, 2008

WORD GIRL!


I really like finding TV shows I can watch with my kids, especially kind of quirky ones, like WORD GIRL. It really makes me wonder why people spend time watching Dora and Diego, because quite honestly, Dora and Diego are quite boring, annoying, and it's gotten to the point where I want to steal Dora's map and see if she makes it over Chocolate mountain and through Letter Forest or wherever she's getting to today. Of course someone would find her. She shouts all the time, and her head is so big it looks like she's about to topple over. Word Girl, on the other hand, is funny, and smart, and has a sense of humor. Dora has a monkey as a sidekick. Word Girl has a chimp. But Word Girl can fly, and fights bad guys obsessed with food simply by using good vocabulary.

2 comments:

Jules said...

That sounds like the best TV show ever!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I loooooove Word Girl! And, I must confess, Beakman's World too, gross as his big man -in-a-rat-suit is!! O, yeah, & I HATE Cayou or however he spells his name.