Monday, September 01, 2008

House Rules

We're all sitting on the couch watching Sid The Science Kid, and since it's cool here in the mornings, we've got the blankets pulled up on our laps. Nate is snuggled next to me, and Nicholas has crawled next to Nathan. Nicholas leans into his brother to get warmer, and he gently puts his arm around Nate's shouler in a brotherly sort of way. Without taking his eyes from the TV screen, or even moving away, Nathan says" No hugging in the house."

I am pretty sure this was not one of MY rules.

3 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

O that is too good! Does it mean that hugging in the yard & generally in public is okay??? I'll keep it in mind when I visit -- I'll hug you all out in the driveway!

Jamie said...

and why does nate look so huge in this picture?

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Pick the reason:

1. Nate is bigger than Nick.

2. A real-life example of the Muller-Lyer illusion.

3. Who cares? They are sooooooo cute! Little princes on the throne!!