Sunday, January 04, 2009

I Can See Clearly Now The Rain Has Gone

HEY! So... yesterday's post was a bit of a downer. Sorry about that. Last night the baby slept all night and until almost 8am, so I got a lot of sleep. Especially in the morning, since Steve got up with the kids... I'm getting up with them tomorrow, so they'll all probably wake at 5am again...

A good night's sleep will work wonders. As will a good book. Or a good workout. Today is the first day in a long time that I've felt happy and energetic and hopeful. Optimistic. Good. Hooray for me.

3 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Wow! That is one fabulous pciture! Blow it up & nail it to the wall in poster size!!

g. fox said...

hooray for Kathleen! Now we just need to make this sleeping thing habitual. Do they make baby Lunesta?

love,
Meg*

Anonymous said...

Can't tell you how happy this makes me. You are right on about the sleep, the book, even the exercise. Here's to more uninterrupted nights of sleep. Much love from Mom and Dad in France.