Monday, January 26, 2009

When you least expect it

Just when you think you've caught up on the laundry and your house is clean, one kid will throw up in bed all over the sheets and the comforter and the pillow, and another will puke en route to the bathroom splattering the mess all along the just-been-mopped kitchen floor. And I mean ALL along the kitchen floor, which is saying something, if you've seen the ginormous kitchen.

Unfortunately, there is no wine in the house. I shall just sit tight and hope it's a fluke, and not a stomach bug.

My mood is not improved by the weather forcast, which says we get a foot of snow on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

oh bah! I'm so sorry they're not feeling well. pedialyte it up

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Sit them out on the back porch til they freeze solid & don't thaw them out til spring! O, yeah, & be sure to get the extra large big box o' wine delivered from the Red Cross; I hear they make home deliveries for mothers of small children!