Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blame The Goat

This weekend, as we were all either getting over or not-yet-overcome with the illness of doom, we decided to bunk the boys' beds.

Actually, that might be an over statement. I had decided to bunk the beds awhile ago, and Sunday morning I began walking up and down the stairs with various tools, thumping along the way, making various noises, until Steve couldn't take it anymore and then he got up and basically bunked them by himself. Except for the part where I dug the crayon out of the holes the pins were supposed to go in, because apparently they are just the right size for a crayon.

Anyway, after bunking the beds, we moved all the toys into Andy's room, and Andy's bed and dresser into the boys' room. So now Andy sleeps in the Big-Boy room, and there is a whole room dedicated to toys. It's great because it can get really messy, and I don't have to step over the mess! But the boys are much more excited about the beds.

And I was going to take pictures, I really, really was. But I just didn't get the chance. I've been too busy trying to change the sheets with the new setup, and trying to convince Andy to come down.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

bunk beds. awesome. i tried to get anne-e to agree to bunk our beds in our apartment, but she refused.

so are there any fights about who gets the top bunk? any concerns about when someone might wet the bed and then the person underneath risks pee precipation?

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I had bunk beds growing up & always had the top bunk! I loved flipping out of it onto the bed below & bouncing my sister up into the air! Later I just flipped out of it onto the floor -- that was awesome!