Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Choir

I love the choir I belong to. Sure, sometimes I raise my eyebrows at the songs we sing, and sometimes I get impatient because attendance is haphazard and this means we need to work on the same difficult phrases week after week. There are some Sundays I know we sound just awful.

But some nights we have rehearsal and I come away so excited just to be able to sing what we're singing. And "Seasons Of Love" from Rent to be sung the same weekend as "Tomorrow" from Annie? ... I think this choir was created just for me. The Kathleen Choir.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

i loved your choir too! i'm so glad you're doing that

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Go, Fleen! I have never heard your choir but imagine it in my head.

LARISSA said...

anything from les miz?

Unknown said...

yay! What a great thing! A Kathleen thing. I get chills just thinking about you singing "Seasons of Love."