Friday, January 15, 2010

No Spice On Nate's Meat

In honor of Nathan's 4th Birthday, which is tomorrow, here is a little bit of our dinner conversation.

Nate: Can I have some more meat?

Steve: There's still meat on your plate.

Nate: But I don't like the taste of this meat.

Me: But all of the meat tastes the same.

Nate: I want meat with no spice.

Steve: There's no spice. It's just salt.

Nate: I want meat with no salt.

Me: There is no meat without s-It's not salty or spicy. It's fine.

Nate: I put the meat in my mouth, and it goes on my tongue, and the spice and salt goes on my tongue, and then I just spit it all out on my plate.

Me: - - -

Nate: Next time don't put nothin on my meat. Just put stuff on everyone else's.

2 comments:

A Frenchie + an American in Paris +1 said...

gotta love a kid who knows what he wants. :) Happy Birthday to Nate!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! (I'm crying from laughing so hard!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Nato-Potato!