Sunday, April 10, 2011

These Days

Nathan walked in on me in the shower yesterday morning to ask if he could ride his bike. I calmly asked if I could rinse the soap out of my hair first.


Bike Bike Bike. It's all about bikes.

This video is particularly funny. Or at least it would be, if you could hear what the boys were saying.

Just before he disappears behind the house, Nick shouts "I'm flying!" And Nate copies him and follows him on his bike.

And then Andy shouts the same thing. Only he's on the purple thing, and I start laughing, which is when the camera starts shaking....

And then you have to keep watching to see how the boys manage to ride into each other.... just watch.


1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

That yard won't hold them for long. You & Steve had better get ready for some family trail rides!!