Saturday, November 05, 2011

Catching Up

The Lights Are On!

I still haven't caught up completely. I still need to sor through the pile of papers that is half bills I haven't paid and half papers I need to file and bills I HAVE paid but couldn't reach the file cabinet because the file cabinet was blocked off during the work being done...

I still have to fold laundry and put it away, but that's kind of normal. There is always laundry hanging around in various stages because it's impossible for me to finish it every day.

And I still need a new mailbox.

But yesterday I washed a bunch of clothes, made zucchini bread and squash soup, and put all of our kitchen appliances back in their correct places.

The weekend is, as usual, crammed with things to do. I like it that way.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hooray! Life as usual in the household! Now will yo make those chocolate cupcakes??? Or perhaps a pie???? Just adding another thing to the to-do list for you!