Monday, November 28, 2011

The Holiday Season!


I honestly didn't mean to leave our Christmas list up all weekend. I had some crazy idea I was going to be able to post from New York, that I would share photographs of our Thanksgiving while it was still happening.

Of course this didn't happen.

Now we are home, and I spent this afternoon fussing and putting things in order, getting the boys to practice piano and finish homework, getting us back to normal.

Except it isn't normal.

Because it's THE HOLIDAYS!!!! YES! They are HERE!

And I am really really hoping I can get it together and share some of my favorite holiday things with you this year. Books, Music, Movies, Traditions, Baking Tips, Dogs Barking Jingle Bells, Everything! It'll be GRAND!



1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Charlotte seems a bit unsure to be herded around by 2 GIANT boys in that picture!