Monday, November 14, 2011

Little Things

I was in a rotten mood when I wrote my last post. I admit, I am still in a place where I am prone to tears and have to fight crawling into bed and pulling the covers over my head. Or eating all of the leftover halloween candy. Or both.

But! There is a big BUT! I'm fine. I really really am. Even though I might cry when I watch "The Sound Of Music: or when I read "In Flanders Field," I usually recover pretty quickly. Most importantly, I can find little moments in between the chaos and frustration to appreciate life.

For example, right now I am in the living room. Light is coming in from the new half-wall we had put in. There are zero toys on the floor. It is peaceful. I have a cup of tea, and a little time to write a few blog posts. This is enough to be happy about right now. This is enough to swing my mood back up to where it belongs.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hooray!
x0x0x