Friday, November 04, 2011

It's Electric!

Our power came back at 3:30 this morning. Suddenly every single light in our home was ON, so we had to get up and shut everything off so we could get back to sleep.

I am happy to have power. I am already washing my second load of laundry, and have begun stacking things in the dishwasher. I'm going to be very busy today catching up on all of the things I have been putting off - calling the vet, cooking bread and soup before these veggies rot, grocery shopping to refill the fridge, paying the bills -

- AGH! I forgot to pay the bills! I'm not sure why I didn't feel I was able to do this. We had an internet connection. I think I was just feeling discouraged and resentful. And what were they going to do, turn off our power?


3 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hooray! Does this also mean you'll be making chocolate cupcakes????

Debs said...

Is it wrong that your comment about them turning off the power made me laugh?! :D

mbean said...

heh! boogie woogie woogie