Saturday, January 27, 2007

Agh.


Here is a picture of Nathan rubbing his snotty nose all over some clean laundry.

Nick is still sick, on and off, choosing to whimper during the day and beg for food and drink, which I dole out in the smallest of portions, wondering if I am starving my child. However, Nick manages to store it all up in his system so that at about 6:30 PM he can projectile vomit in the living room, every bit of food eaten of the past 12 hours sent right over the head of a sing'n spin pablo, the mess landing right in front of his brother, who heads for it as though it were a warm pool of chocolate pudding. Nick then throws up all night, and in the morning he if up at 5am, jumping and smiling, and begging for food.

Steve is still sick, also. I was wondering, because he didn't seem to be as sick as the rest of us the other night. And nathan is fine, thank goodness, because it's impossible to describe how awful it is to deny him something to drink when I knew he would just throw it up, but he screamed and wriggled right out of my arms and once on the floor began running around the house loolking for a sip cup with ANYTHING... Of course I would give him some drink, but I was trying to give him small sips, and he preferred to gulp down an entire jug of water.

This post lacks focus, as I am not fully well and still very tired. So I will hope the typos aren't SO bad this time, and send it on its way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor dears -- I hope things get better soon.

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ai, ai, ai, ai, ai! I can't take it any more! Please, please, PLEASE, puh-leeze get better -- every single one of you! I think your entire home must be a bio-hazard site by now! I will send the men in the moon-suits over to give you all a good scrubbing first thing in the morning Monday (hey! even they take off weekends).