Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wallowing in Health and Happiness


At some point over the past week, Steve told me that my family probably thought my life was awful due to the fact that I never ever post anything good or uplifting on this blog, and instead fill it with true-life tales of illness and screaming babies.

This post is just to let everyone know that no one threw up last night. My hives are 95% better. The boys are quietly watching Sesame Street. I am almost caught up on Laundry, and I have been able to use the treadmill for two days in a row, and maybe even today as well. Also, Steve was right. Over the past week a few things happened that I could have posted about, but I didn't due to the fact that I couldn't remember they were happening due to all the itching and puking and whatnot. But I will attempt to rectify that over the next few days.

My goodness! It's like hitting your head with a hammer. It feels so good when it stops!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick is really enjoying that cupcake -- adorable. Also loved the one of the two little brothers on the great big chair

So glad you're all feeling better again.

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Whoopee! Finally no major illnesses. You can all come out of quarantine! Next: Why is that boy trying to swallow that cupcake whole? You might try to teach him to take human bites before he dates!