Friday, January 19, 2007

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark, And Deep...

Last night it snowed a little bit. Now that winter is finally here, the world is white - the ground, the trees, the sky - and it is likely to stay that way until spring. Today I have no huge news, so here are a couple of pictures.

Here is the view from one of the window's in my parents' apartment. If you don't recognize the building, here's a clue: How do you get there? Practice.



And here is one of Nate practicing his dance routine. Look Out, Liza!

3 comments:

LARISSA said...

Love the photo of "Broadway Nate." Something tells me he is going to hate that photo when he is older.

Debs said...

I love it! Definitely a keeper for bargaining power later in life!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Whoa! Lookit him go! He's already mastered the difficult shuffle-ball-change tap step! That lil Nathan is headed straight for Broadway -- I think he's practicing for 42bd Street now. He is sooo talented! Go, Nate, go!