Monday, January 08, 2007

Raindrops are falling on my head



But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause
I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'

I have cleaned up more cat puke in the past few days than I can even stand to talk about. I think I change Nick's sheets every morning. Which means I have an enormous amount of laundry to do. And this morning when I opened up the closet with the boys' hamper in it a scent of mold and mildew poured out of it and assaulted me.

It's cold again. And rainy. But I have some good looking kids, don't I? And today Nick has school and is going, and Nathan will sleep. I will work out. I will then go shopping. For me.

1 comment:

Debs said...

I love these two pictures. Both your boys are looking so grown up! How did they get so big? Ok, so I may never have met them, or you, but going from the photos you post!