Saturday, August 30, 2008

Let Me Explain

As you might know, we are heading off to Disney World is a couple of weeks. I am fully obsessed with this trip.

You might be wondering a couple of things.

First of all, why take the kids to Storyland if Disney World is right around the corner? Well, the truth of the matter is, we won the tickets to Storyland. Well, Nathan did. Our library had a summer reading program. For every five books read each child (parent) gets to fill out a raffle ticket, and multiple prozes can be won. I entered all three kids - Nick is in a higher age group, and Andy is eligible for the Little Listeners. Andy won a T-shirt (size 4T, Nate got it) and Nathan won two tickets to Storyland (he's under 3 so got in free.) They expired at the end of the year, so we had to use them.

I am sure this will not affect our Disney experience. I am very excited. I am really looking forward to taking the boys on all of the magical rides - let's face it, just being there is super fun. And I am looking forward to visiting Epcot and browsing the little countries... especially Japan. In case you didn't know, Steve recently returned from the real Tokyo. He was thre for work, but got to do a little sight seeing, and let's face it, just walking around has to be a super great experience. I didn't expect to be jealous. Who knew? But we all get to go to Disney, and um....

Have I mentioned we're going to Disney? Hee hee!

3 comments:

Jules said...

You will have the BEST TIME!!! Where are you staying?! Were you able to get any dinner reservations? Be sure to do Turtle Talk with Crush at The Living Seas with Nemo at Epcot!! the kids will love it!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! and you are going at the BEST time of year - it will be so much less crowded!!! ~Jules

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hee hee hee, Disney!!! Take a million pictures! Of the kids & also of you & Steve too! I am so excited for all of you!

Jamie said...

Have an awesome time!! Visit Progress!!!