Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sorry I was Out


I forgot to post yesterday.

I mean, I just plain forgot.

See, my routine has been a little topsy turvy lately, since my laptop has gone kaput, and even though it's working with this hard drive at the moment I have been reluctant to drag it around as though it were healthy. So sometimes I have been posting during the day.

And yesterday was "Meet Your Teacher" night at school. Today we went to STORYLAND, and school starts for real TOMORROW!

So, you see, we've been busy, and I've had a lot on my mind. So yesterday, when I didn't post, it was because I thought I had already posted.

I'll try not to let it happen again.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

well well well, slacking on the posting. we'll tolerate it just this once kathleen. Have a good meet your teacher night!!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ummmm, don't tell anyone but I forgot to check for posts yesterday, so you're good.

Debs said...

That photo is adorable.
(I'm only just getting around to catching up after my hol, so you're good!)