Thursday, August 21, 2008

oh, bother

just a few comments today

first, my laptop is still kaput. the Apple store was out of the hard drive I needed. Steve has made it so that my computer can be used until it can be fixed. But I do not have access to things such as my photos, movies, music... and I REALLY HOPE they can be saved. I should start backing these things up. but there probably won't be any photos for a while. Please don't stop reading. don't leave me. I need you.

second, I wanted to clarify my comments about Disney Dining. I am 100 % certain we will have a wonderful, fun, amazing time, even if we have to eat pop tarts and pop corn off the sidewalks the entire time. I mean, it's Disney World. They probably pipe Happy Gas throughout the entire billion mile complex. And I'm fine with that. I'm really looking forward to our trip. I just find it funny that I should have made lunch reservations five months ago. And that so many other people in this universe knew to schedule lunch and even BREAKFAST along with their dental cleanings.

Finally... well, I don't have much to say here. But this post needed a "finally" and I guess I can say I will be posting. Keep reading. Honestly, when I post I feel as though I'm actually talking to people, and when I can't I start feeling lonely. Odd, perhaps, and wrong, but so true.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly right. You MUST post. It's the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning--your posts, that is. Too bad about the pictures. But surely Steve can figure out how to get everything back. I have it on good authority that he knows EVERYTHING about computers. I was thinking recently, before this problem came up, what a wonderful thing to have this daily record. How wonderful for the children. I wish I had done it for you guys. Much love and kisses.

Jamie said...

I will keep reading from Thailand! First thing once I get into Bangkok...which will be Saturday morning our time. Bye bye!!!

Love and miss you,

Jamie

mbean said...

Kathleen, I don't comment much, but I wanted you to know that I read your posts religiously. And not just for the pictures and cute videos of your kids with gunther in the background preying on the cats. Hang in there, lady.