Tuesday, August 19, 2008

message from the madhouse

I will not be posting regularly for a while. At least I don't think I will. My laptop died on me yesterday. The hard drive just started grinding and getting slower and working harder until finally the computer couldn't turn on.

In the meantime I am spending all my time calling Disney Dining. We are going to Disney world a month from now. I thought I was being a good planner by calling ahead to make reservations for, you know, food. But unfortunately, everyone else is MORE INSANE THAN ME! Every character dining restaurant is booked for Every meal for Every day of our vacation stay (5 days). 

I DID manage to get a time for an early lunch at a theme restaurant at one of the parks.
And also an early dinner at the casual restaurant IN OUR HOTEL, but only because someone canceled. Otherwise we'd be stuck with a 9:45 pm dinner, and I don't think Andy would appreciate that.

So not only do I not have a computer for awhile, I get to think about how we'll be eating overpriced bags of potato chips for meals during our vacation.

Seriously, it's a madhouse here. You should be visiting.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

it doesn't matter! they're gonna love it so much there, you won't even care that you're eating $15 bags of potato chips :o) And it doesn't matter about the themed restaurant either because there's going to be so much to do there anyway.