Monday, May 24, 2010

Calm After The Storm

This weekend was crazy.

Saturday, Steve took Nick and Nate to the boat and I took Andy to the Running Store (new shoes for me) and the Book Store (whoohoo!) Then we went to the park as a family so that Nick could play T-ball. Then my sister Anne-E arrived for a visit.

Sunday was Dunkin Donuts / Choir, Church, Chinese, Failed Nap, Bounce House for Nick's Birthday party where we ate pizza and cake.

The party was great. Nick was very happy, and the bounce house did all of the work. Except that I opted to bring my own cake. So the bounce house gave me two free pizzas. Except that there were only 11 kids. 7 pizzas is a lot for 11 kids. Also, the cake I got was too big. So now we have 4 whole pizzas left in the fridge, and enough cake for two more parties.

Today is just about getting back to normal. It's 80 degrees, and the boys are playing outside, slathered in sunscreen. I have finally emptied the dishwasher, which is good because the sink was full. All I need is a nap.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Yaaahhh! Aunt Anne-E came to visit! Hooray! And it was Nick's B'day Party! Yippee! And now your having a nap -- the best!