Friday, May 14, 2010

Little Bit Of This...

Everywhere I look there is another task I need to do. Another room to paint. Curtains to fix. Pictures to hang. Appointments to reschedule.

I just got of the phone with the pet sitter, who I am trying to get to watch the cats a some point in the not-too distant future. I mentioned that on of our cats is now on medication. And this woman, this person who I call to make my life easier, instructed me to call the vet and get the medication in a cream form, to be applied inside the ear, as opposed to the pills.

Why? Why can't anything be simple?

2 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

A cream to be applied inside the ear?! Why can't we all get that instead of pills? Wouldn't that make giving medication to the kids easier too? Heck, I'm asking my doctor for that from now on!