Friday, May 06, 2011

Last Day

It rained on our last day in the city.

I took the boys to the planetarium.

It's at the Museum of Natural History. We got to see the space show, which I think the boys actually liked. At any rate, no one fell asleep this time.

The actual space stuff was a little to old for the boys, and it was getting crowded. We saw a few things in the main museum: animals, dinos, a huge whale. Then we met my mother for lunch.

We went to a place called Alice's Tea Cup. And if you are ever in New York, you should go here. It's not fancy, but it's fun. The boys had hot chocolate. My tea smelled like flowers. My tuna sandwich was wonderful, and Nick's BLT had thick cut bacon and a very thin smear of blue cheese. The tea cups don't match, and the service was less than speedy. But it was so nice. I'm going again. Next time I'm having High Tea.

Our issue was that we each ordered dessert. Including the boys. And then Andrew fell asleep. And then we ate his dessert, too. And Mom and I also helped Nick with his. And then we got some cupcakes to take home. And I ate too much. The End.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I'll go with you next time. I've never been to High Tea & have always wanted to experience one!