Friday, May 27, 2011

Some Spring

I could really use a good warm sunny day about now.

Just sayin'

What I want to do is to have a couple of extra days to spend as I will. I would like to do ALL the yardwork, all the weeding and mulching and trimming of hedged and pulling up of the thorny brush. Then I would like to move indoors and go through all of the toys, creating boxes and shelves as needed out of thin air - real ones, not flimsy things that the boys will rip or break. And then my house will be neat, and my yard will be neat, and I will feel as though I have some sort of order and control in my life.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! O, yes. (wiping tears from my eyes) Me too. I have been having that very dream for YEARS about my apt & my own personal maelstrom. But so far, it remains nothing but a dream. I hope yours comes true, for if it does, mine too has a chance!