Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Bronx Zoo

I have wanted to take the boys to the Bronx Zoo for years.

Actually, I've wanted to take the boys ever since our LAST trip. We went there either a day before or after the photo to This Post was taken. I went to NY with Lillian, but then the boys got sick. And of course the day I wanted to go they seemed fine, so we went. With my brothers and my dad. And it was a rushed trip, and kind of awkward. And the boys were SO young...

If you are planning on going to the Bronx Zoo sometimes soon, buy your tickets online. There is a discount on total experience tickets. And they are worth it.

Instead of listing everything, I'm just going to post photos. They don't include the Dora and Diego 4D adventure, which was also fun, but they will give you some idea.







See? Nick can hardly keep his shirt on.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ok, I am not a fan of the bug carousel, but LOVE the 3 kings pic of the kids on the camel!! And the brudder pic of Nick & Nate in the groundhog hole!!