Tuesday, October 02, 2007

75 more days to go

Not that I'm counting the days or anything.

It's just that I'm not really that fun to be around these days. I'm cranky a lot. I have no patience, which is not good, especially since Nathan is going through a clingy "carry me" phase and Nicholas is going through a "why?" phase and they are both going through a "grabbing things I shouldn't touch" phase. I am also prone to crying for no obvious reason, even to myself, which is just not good.

Don't get me wrong. Some days are great and I feel like a superhero. But every superhero has a dark side. It's what makes me hate them. The angst.

3 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I love you, Kathleen. You're my favourite. x0x0x0x0x

Jamie said...

Linda's lying. But I love you too.

Anonymous said...

If I could do it for you, I would. I love you, too. Even more than those other two.