Friday, October 05, 2007

This one is for Molly and Emma

Monday My Friend Betsy (MFB) had her two little girls. Both babies are fine. Both parents are fine. And their big brother is fine, too. Although they all just came home yesterday, so who knows.

The babies are Molly (5lbs, 15oz.) and Emma (6 lbs, 2 oz.) I can't wait to meet them! And buy them little pink frilly dresses with headbands for their bald baby heads. Hey - I have to get my girl fix somewhere!


For the record, both babies were bigger at birth than their older brother was. And I had to laugh because Molly was born exactly two whole pounds lighter than my Nathan. Which isn't a lot when you're stepping on the scale (at least for me) but when it comes to carrying and birthing another human every ounce counts!


Congratulations, Betsy! Hooray for baby girls!

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ooooo, little girls! I want them! Can you borrow them when we come to visit so me, your mother & you can take them to the store & buy them little girlie things & dress & play with them? (Yes, yes, yes, we DO love those boys so very much, but they are not very likely to still enough for us to dress up in lacy, frilly pink things!)